At Promise Keepers we recognise that prayer is foundational to everything we do. As a ministry, we are in a spiritual battle for men's souls.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Eph 6:12)
Will you commit to praying regularly or even daily for Promise Keepers?
Here are some ways you can be involved...
- Sign up to receive our "Strategic Prayer Alert" regular email updates. We'll give you up-to-date info about our current prayer needs as well as answers to prayer.
Sign up [here]
- 10@10 - The PK staff meet together each weekday at 10.00am for 10 minutes of prayer. You can pray for Promise Keepers at the same time as us, wherever you happen to be!
- Join our Facebook Prayer Group so you can connect with others who are praying for PK. Here we aim to provide regular updates about what is going on in the ministry so you can pray specifically. We also live stream the 10@10 staff prayer on Facebook Live every Tuesday at 10.00am – so you can be part of it!
Join the Facebook Prayer Group [here]
- Tell us you are praying for PK! Whether it is daily or otherwise, please let us know if you are committed to pray for PK. It would be such an encouragement for the PK team to know that you are praying behind the scenes!
Let us know [here]
- Words of prophecy or encouragement. If you receive a word from God for the ministry, we would love to hear from you.
Contact us [here]
- Be part of the Intercessory Prayer Team and/or the Prayer Ministry Team for the Christchurch, Wellington or Auckland Events:
Intercessory Prayer Team - prays in the weeks leading up to our main Event(s) and/or onsite at the venue during the Event. This role is open to men and women.
More info [here]
Prayer Ministry Team - prays with the men who respond to any altar calls during the Event. This role is for men only.
More info [here]
Contact us to join an Event Prayer Team [here]
You will also declare a thing,
And it will be established for you;
So light will shine on your ways.
"I am also preparing myself for PK this year... I am very happy to thank God for giving me this awesome opportunity to pray for those who need prayer, and I am fasting every morning in preparation to this PK men's conference. God bless you in all the hard work behind the scenes." Michael