Being connected to God and to community empowers us to enjoy a life worth living!
We thrive when we live this life connected with others. You were never meant to do this life alone.
Isolation destroys connection. Why do we allow busyness, shame, or selfish pursuits to prevent us from the connections that really count? To become isolated, we literally have to do nothing. However, connection requires living out proactive, intentional decisions. Connection is action!
Relationships may not always be easy, but they are so worth it. We all need encouragement and skills to navigate key relationships well, whether with our spouse, our children, our mates, our community.
Come along to PK and gain encouragement and skills to grow healthy connections with great people.
Get connected to community at PK2021!
AUCKLAND KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
Richard Black, Mind Health Director and Counsellor
Luka Robertson, Senior Leader at Hope NZ
David Peters, SpiritLife Ministries
- Plus more dynamic speakers including Tony McKeown, Paul & Bev Monahan, Phil Strong, Mark James, Sam Tolley, Peter Goulter, Christian Dawson, Tom O'Neil, Justin St Vincent.
- 15 Electives to choose from
- Bring your friends and share the experience
“And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together… but encouraging one another.” Hebrews 10:24-25
EMBRACE PK invites all men to come to Connected PK 2021. No matter where your journey has taken you; good or bad. You are welcome!
ENCOURAGE Participating in this event with hundreds of other men will boost your passion for life!
EMPOWER PK is changing lives for the better. At PK 2021 you will get some of the tools you need to move forward in your life with confidence.
(Event information subject to change)
More Event Information...
1. TICKETS: To get the best price possible it is advisable to pre-register online. Entry is by wristband only, which you will receive at the Event. One wristband is for one person and may not be swapped or shared with another person during Event.
2. FOOD AND DRINK: There are multiple nearby food outlets a short walk from the venue including a bakery and other takeaways in Glendene Shopping Village. Also at the nearby BP there is a Wild Bean Café. Tea and coffee are available for sale at the venue. However, you are most welcome to bring your own food and drink.
3. PARKING: Parking is available on site and on the surrounding streets.
4. HAVE A GROUP? There are special discounts and offers available for groups of seven or more men.
5. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Promise Keepers sets the fees to recover the actual costs of putting on the Events. We want to ensure that all men are able to attend these Events. Please contact us if you cannot afford the full fee: ph 0800 PROMISE (77 66 47).
6. EVENT HANDBOOK: The Event Handbook will be available for you at the venue.
7. BIBLE: Please bring a Bible (if you have one).
8. ACCOMMODATION: Each person is responsible for their own accommodation arrangements. Groups may want to contact local churches to seek use of church hall facilities, billets or stay in local accommodation.
9. REFUNDS: Tickets can be gifted or transferred to a new holder for the current Event. In the event of sickness or family emergency, tickets can be transferred to another Event this year or to next year’s Event. All transfers must be confirmed through the Promise Keepers office. Refunds will be given upon application up to seven days after the Event. A $25 non-refundable administration fee applies.
10. COVID-19 POLICY: You must not attend a PK Event if the following applies to you:
- You are currently subject to a 14-day isolation period.
- You are awaiting the results from a Covid-19 test.
- You are feeling unwell with symptoms associated with Covid-19 (e.g., fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/running nose, loss of sense of smell and/or taste).
- You have come into close contact with any known or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
11. In the event Promise Keepers NZ needs to cancel an event, tickets will be refunded through Eventbrite.
12. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS: More Event Terms & Conditions are listed [here]