PK Wellington Event regretfully has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions
It is with profound disappointment that we have to announce the cancellation of the Wellington PK 2020 Event on Saturday 15 August so we are bringing you an Online Experience on Saturday 29 August.
Due to Government Level 3 COVID restrictions on travel out of Auckland until at least midnight on Friday 14 August we are unable to bring our Auckland based keynote speakers and team to the event. This coupled with Level 2 restrictions now operating in the rest of New Zealand, limiting public gatherings to 100 people, we are left with an untenable situation.
The feedback from the Christchurch Event has been exceptionally good about the format and speakers. So it is with deep regret we take this step as we know that many of you were looking forward to the PK Wellington Event at Hosanna Porirua. We acknowledge that a lot of effort has been put in by many of you as well as the Auckland and Porirua based teams to ensure this event was significant for the men attending. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
Thank you for your understanding and support in this matter which is beyond our control. Please take care of yourselves and your families. We will be in contact with those who have bought tickets as soon as possible.
We need a vision from heaven to see what God is doing so that we can align with that.
We are asking the Lord to revive our desire, our hope and our purpose.
Speaker Len Buttner says
Personal revival begins with us. We read in Psalm 85:6 ‘Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?’ How can we be God's vessels stirred up spiritually?
What does it mean to be revived in our personal spiritual life, ministry, business, marriage and finances? To be revived is to be transformed, to have renewed strength and to be reawakened. As Jesus said to His followers, ‘Keep your lamps burning’ (Luke 12:35).
We need to get ‘fired up again’ for the Lord. Today we are asking the Lord to ‘revive our desire, our hope, our purpose and to look to the Holy Spirit to anoint us with fresh zeal’. - Len Buttner
Speaker David Peters says
These are unprecedented days of shaking of world systems. We need a vision from heaven to see what God is doing so that we can align with it and see the fulfilment in our lives and the nations. The Lord revealed a secret to me years ago on how vision can be fulfilled and I am looking forward to sharing that at the event. - David Peters
Elective speakers and topics include
Those Who Wait Upon the Lord - Len Buttner
Looking to God for direction and vision for life.
Making Change Your Friend - Psychologist Bev Monahan
Secrets that will make change a lot easier.
Revitalise Your Marriage - Gary Colville
Making Family Life More Enjoyable - Gary Colville, Mike Towns, Peter Goulter, Antz Puki, MC Peter Shaw. Roadmap for family life.
Called to Arms, Spiritual Warfare - David Peters
Discover the amazing resources that will enable you and your family to live in victory.
The Porn Trap and How to be Set Free - Paul Monahan and Rory Pilbrow
Panel answers your FAQs about porn and sexual addiction.
(Event information subject to change)
More Event Information...
1. TICKETS: To get the best price possible it is advisable to pre-register online. Entry is by wristband only, which you will receive at the Event. One wristband is for one person and may not be swapped or shared with another person during Event.
2. FOOD AND DRINK: There are food outlets around but they will require driving. Tea and coffee are available for sale at the venue. However, you are most welcome to bring your own food and drink.
3. PARKING: Parking is available on site and on the surrounding streets.
4. HAVE A GROUP? There are special discounts and offers available for groups of seven or more men.
5. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Promise Keepers sets the fees to recover the actual costs of putting on the Events. We want to ensure that all men are able to attend these Events. Please contact us if you cannot afford the full fee: ph 0800 PROMISE (77 66 47).
6. EVENT HANDBOOK: The Event Handbook will be available for you at the venue.
7. BIBLE: Please bring a Bible (if you have one).
8. ACCOMMODATION: Each person is responsible for their own accommodation arrangements. Groups may want to contact local churches to seek use of church hall facilities, billets or stay in local accommodation.
9. REFUNDS: Tickets can be gifted or transferred to a new holder for the current Event. In the event of sickness or family emergency, tickets can be transferred to another Event this year or to next year’s Event. All transfers must be confirmed through the Promise Keepers office. Refunds will be given upon application up to seven days after the Event. A $25 non-refundable administration fee applies. In the case of the organiser, Promise Keepers NZ, cancelling due to COVID-19 a full refund with no administration fees charged may be given for PK Wellington. As an attendee and supporter of PK we ask that if you are in the position to, would you consider donating the event ticket price back to PK as we have incurred significant fixed cost in preparation for the event. If you can see your way to do that for us please contact the PK office [here]. Thank you in advance for your loyalty and generosity as we together continue to embrace, encourage and empower men across the nation.
10. INTERCESSION & PRAYER TEAM: We are believing for each man at the Event to have an encounter with God that will change and transform his life. We encourage you to join with us in prayer before or during the Event. If you, and your friends or family would like to join us please phone: 0800 PROMISE (77 66 47) or [email us]
11. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS: More Event Terms & Conditions are listed [here]