PK Auckland Event regretfully cancelled due to COVID restrictions
It is with profound disappointment that we have to announce the cancellation of the PK Auckland VISION 2020 Event on Friday 28 and Saturday 29 August so we are bringing you an Online Experience on Saturday 29 August.
Due to Government Level 3 COVID restrictions on travel in and out of Auckland until at least midnight on Wednesday 26 August we realise it is impractical to wait to see if that restriction is changed. This coupled with realistic expectation that a move to Level 2 restrictions is most likely, limiting public gatherings to 100 people; we are left with an untenable situation.
The feedback from the Christchurch Event has been exceptionally good about the format and speakers. So it is with deep regret we take this step as we know that many of you were looking forward to the PK Vision 2020 Event at our new venue of Church Unlimited West Auckland. We acknowledge that a lot of effort has been put in by many of you as well as our Auckland based teams to ensure this event was significant for the men attending. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.
We are working to bring you an online version of the event. We intend to make this event available for free as our way of saying thank you for your support and to bring you great PK content during this challenging season.
Thank you for your understanding and support in this matter which is beyond our control. Please take care of yourselves and your families.
We will be in contact with those who have bought tickets as soon as possible.
We need a vision from heaven to see what God is doing so that we can align with that.
We are asking the Lord to revive our desire, our hope and our purpose.
EMBRACE: PK invites all men. No matter where your journey has taken you; good or bad. You are welcome.
ENCOURAGE: Participating in this event with hundreds of other men will boost your passion for life!
EMPOWER: PK is changing lives for the better. At VISION 2020 you will get some of the tools you need to move forward in your life with confidence.
Speaker Len Buttner says
Personal revival begins with us. We read in Psalm 85:6 ‘Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?’ How can we be God's vessels stirred up spiritually?
What does it mean to be revived in our personal spiritual life, ministry, business, marriage and finances? To be revived is to be transformed, to have renewed strength and to be reawakened. As Jesus said to His followers, ‘Keep your lamps burning’ (Luke 12:35).
We need to get ‘fired up again’ for the Lord. Today we are asking the Lord to ‘revive our desire, our hope, our purpose and to look to the Holy Spirit to anoint us with fresh zeal’. - Len Buttner
Speaker David Peters says
These are unprecedented days of shaking of world systems. We need a vision from heaven to see what God is doing so that we can align with it and see the fulfilment in our lives and the nations. The Lord revealed a secret to me years ago on how vision can be fulfilled and I am looking forward to sharing that at the event. - David Peters
(Speakers and Event information subject to change)
More Event Information...
1. TICKETS: To get the best price possible it is advisable to pre-register online. Entry is by wristband only, which you will receive at the Event. One wristband is for one person and may not be swapped or shared with another person during Event.
2. FOOD AND DRINK: There are multiple nearby food outlets a short walk from the venue including a bakery and other takeaways in Glendene Shopping Village. Also at the nearby BP there is a Wild Bean Café. Tea and coffee are available for sale at the venue. However, you are most welcome to bring your own food and drink.
3. PARKING: Parking is available on site and on the surrounding streets.
4. HAVE A GROUP? There are special discounts and offers available for groups of seven or more men.
5. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE: Promise Keepers sets the fees to recover the actual costs of putting on the Events. We want to ensure that all men are able to attend these Events. Please contact us if you cannot afford the full fee: ph 0800 PROMISE (77 66 47).
6. EVENT HANDBOOK: The Event Handbook will be available for you at the venue.
7. BIBLE: Please bring a Bible (if you have one).
8. ACCOMMODATION: Each person is responsible for their own accommodation arrangements. Groups may want to contact local churches to seek use of church hall facilities, billets or stay in local accommodation.
9. REFUNDS: Tickets can be gifted or transferred to a new holder for the current Event. In the event of sickness or family emergency, tickets can be transferred to another Event this year or to next year’s Event. All transfers must be confirmed through the Promise Keepers office. Refunds will be given upon application up to seven days after the Event. A $25 non-refundable administration fee applies.
10. INTERCESSION & PRAYER TEAM: We are believing for each man at the Event to have an encounter with God that will change and transform his life. We encourage you to join with us in prayer before or during the Event. If you, and your friends or family would like to join us please phone: 0800 PROMISE (77 66 47) or [email us]
11. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS: More Event Terms & Conditions are listed [here]