• Choose four dates for your men’s events for the year
• Publish them on the church calendar
Taking these simple steps sets things going. Fear of failure takes care of everything else!
The 3+1 Church Alliance makes this plan even easier because one (the +1) of the four events is the Promise Keepers Men’s Event. All the hard work has been done for you! You organise the other three (3+) events based at your church, which can also include any or all of PK’s Livestream [men’s breakfasts].
• You can build a team to meet your goals
• Your team gets the resources and training needed for successful and sustainable activity
• Grow Men’s Groups as the foundation of your Men’s Ministry
• Your men can participate in the ready-made annual Promise Keepers Men’s Event. You can then springboard off this Event to boost your Men’s Ministry
You will need...
• Pastor support/endorsement
• To develop a 12-month plan (with help from PK if needed) - then implement the plan
As Kenny Luck says, men are the sleeping giant in the church. A great Ministry with Men will awaken this giant so it can become a powerhouse to drive the church forward.
Let's work together to build up the men in your church - contact Paul Monahan and sign up today!
"I applaud this whole PK idea.
It's a big thumbs up from us."
Gary Murphy, Hope Centre Lower Hutt
"You men are a godsend. Having taken up the Ministry with Men at Bethlehem Community Church in Tauranga at the end of last year, this [breakfast] event was my first with this church. What a fantastic way to start! Paul, thank you. Your advice and coaching has been incredibly helpful."
Karl Henderson, Bethlehem Community Church, Tauranga
"Just to say many thanks for organising the Livestream [breakfast] on Saturday morning. The 30 guys present at St Michael’s were thoroughly engrossed in their small group interaction when I called a halt just before 9!"
Bruce McConchie, St Michael’s Anglican, Henderson